Price list and Payment Application
Food and Veterinary Service hereby informs that on January 1, 2014 came into force Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1083 “ Payment procedure concerning the state surveillance and control activities and fee-based services carried out by the Food and Veterinary Service ” (hereinafter – CMR No.1083). “
1. The services must be paid according to the invoice issued by the FVS . In order to receive an invoice the submitter of the registration must submit a payment application to FVS.
Options of application submission:
- Electronically by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By post (Division of the Marketing Authorisation for Veterinary Medicinal Products, Peldu Street 30, Riga, LV 1050, Latvia);
- In person at the Division of the Marketing Authorisation for Veterinary Medicinal Products (Riga, Peldu street 30, 4th floor room 408).
The application form and a completed sample are available on our webpage:
2. The FVS will issue an invoice based on the payment application and send to application submitter indicated e-mail address.
3. When making the payment for the invoice , the invoice number and the Economic Classification CODE (EKK) must be stated in the purpose of the payment.
4. When submitting application documents for the service, a proof of payment in accordance with CMR No.1083 for the paid services must be attached to the documents.
The paid services of veterinary medicines registration, renewal and registration monitoring offered by the FVS are not subject to value added tax (according to Article 3 Paragraph 8 of the Law on Value Added Tax).