- Important! In accordance with Paragraph 12, Section 10 of the Pharmaceutical Law, the State Agency of Medicines (hereinafter - SAM) issues special licences (licences) for pharmaceutical activities as well as special licences (licences) for pharmaceutical activities, which specify the production and import of veterinary medicinal products as a special area of activity. For more information, see the website of SAM.
- Information on all companies that have received a special permit (licence) for veterinary pharmaceutical activity from SAM or FVS is available in the Register of Enterprises subject to FVS surveillance.
- For more details on the companies licensed for manufacture/import of both medicinal products for human use and veterinary medicinal products, visit the website of SAM.
- Information on the holders of the special permit (licence) is available on the website of FVS.
- The information on special permits (licences) that have been issued, suspended or annulled and good manufacturing practice conformity certificates is also published in the data base of the European Medicines Agency.